Getting Married in Whistler
Glistening branches and snowcapped mountains in winter, verdant mountain trails and tranquil lakes in summer—Whistler offers a breathtaking wedding reception backdrop no matter the season.
Tucked in at the base of the area’s two largest peaks, Four Seasons Resort Whistler, a European-style chalet, has all the rustic charm to befit a romantic mountain wedding.
Honeymooners love the acres of skiable terrain, miles of cross-country trails, lakes for ice-skating and backwoods for dog sledding. Once the snow melts, the area becomes an outdoor playground for mountain biking, canoeing, hiking and horseback riding.
The unbridled beauty of Whistler makes it easy to share your love for each other.
Weddings at a Glance
- Venues: 11
- Banquet capacity: 60 to 350
- Guest rooms and suites: 273
- Helicopter to declare your vows on a 12,000-year-old glacier
- Private honeymoon aerial tour of the Sea to Sky Corridor
- Romantic canoe ride down the River of Golden Dreams
Ready To Start Planning?
Let a Four Seasons Wedding Consultant help you plan the wedding of your dreams.Get In Touch with a Four Seasons wedding consultant.