Houston for Couples—Top 10 Summer Must-Do’s
The summer is filled with city excitement in Houston. Here’s a list of ideas to get your plans started.
1. Balloon Bliss—Allow us to whisk you away for a private hot-air balloon excursion. We will arrange a romantic gourmet lunch for the two of you to enjoy while soaring high above the beautiful Southeast Texas landscape.
2. Straight to His Heart—Plan a day tour to Saint Arnold Brewing Company, just minutes away from the Hotel, where you can learn how to brew as well as taste. Don’t forget the root beer—always a must at a local brewery.
3. Giddyup—Bring out that inner cowboy in you and allow us to arrange a private transfer to Cypress Trails, where you can enjoy a romantic horseback riding session in the lush forests of North Houston.
4. Food for Thought—Take the romance to the kitchen, where Quattro’s Executive Chef Maurizio Ferrarese will teach you to prepare a five-course dinner filled with aphrodisiacs from oysters to chocolate. There is no way you will leave unsatisfied.
5. Sunset Views—Allow us to arrange a private cruise from Galveston, where the view is ever-changing. Enjoy a bottle of champagne while you watch the romantic Gulf Coast sunset.
7. Old Romantic—Take a horse and carriage ride through downtown and visit all the historic spots. End the night with a dessert for two in Quattro.
8. Pack a Picnic—Get carry-out from Quattro and enjoy a picnic at Discovery Green or Miller Outdoor Theatre. Both outdoor theatres offer free concerts and performances.
9. Out on the Town—Attend a production in Houston’s Theater District, where you can enjoy the ballet, the opera, a Broadway-style musical or a romantic comedy at the Sundance Cinemas. Houston’s Theater District spans a 17-block area and features nine performing arts organisations, the 130,000-square-foot Bayou Place entertainment complex, restaurants, movies, plazas and parks.
10. Rock Out—Go see your favourite band at the House of Blues with VIP access to Foundation Room. House of Blues is just steps away from the Hotel and offers three different stages, with Southern-inspired cuisine.
Book our Experience More – USD 100 Hotel Credit package and use your credit toward dining or spa. With so much to see and do, now’s the time to plan your city getaway.
Or, read about more summer fun in Texas.