Tours and Programmes in Punta Mita
Immerse yourself in the culture of Mexico through the tours and programmes offered by Four Seasons in Punta Mita.
On Mexico’s west coast, overlooking the calm Pacific Ocean, Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita, México lulls you into an extreme state of relaxation with its gentle waters, pure white-sand beaches and gentle pace of living. But if you have a yen to explore the area’s rich cultural heritage or to dive below the surface, the Hotel is ready to accommodate your thirst for knowledge and your need to play.
Located on the lobby level the Hotel’s Cultural Center is a hub of unique experiences and programmes:
- A History of Punta Mita lecture unlocks the secrets of this region’s ancient civilisation.
- A lecture on the Huichol Indians introduces one of the only tribes in North America whose people continue to live as they did in pre-Columbian times.
- A tequila talk gives the history of this most Mexican of liquors, distinguishing the different types and giving guests a chance to taste some fine samples.
- Lectures on Mexican art and architecture illustrate the influences of Mexico’s many cultures.
- A Mexican gastronomy lecture introduces guests to two cornerstones of Mexican cuisine—salsa and mole—with a tasting.
- Take Spanish lessons, offered daily, in an atmosphere sure to inspire you to practise.
- Take an art walking tour to enjoy the Hotel’s outstanding collection.
Punta Mita is an ideal family location, where you can share experiences and activities—and each other:
- The Oasis Complex is near the Kids for All Seasons Center, which features an indoor tree house, an outdoor playground and numerous programmes, such as arts and crafts and piñata making.
- Grab an inner tube and take a leisurely trip around the Hotel’s circular pool.
- Stay “home” for dinner and a movie in your casita when you order in a family-style dinner with an option of different theme menus.
Enjoy more unique experiences while in Punta Mita:
- Dine at the new Ketsi by Richard Sandoval restaurant, located next to the Nuna pool. Al fresco dining features Chef Richard Sandoval’s award-winning modern Mexican cuisine.
- The Apuane Spa, named for the region’s healing waters, features a new 365-Minute Spa Journey, which includes five soothing treatments throughout your stay designed to rejuvenate and refresh. Or try the signature Hakali massage, using healing plant ingredients and various massage techniques to relax tired muscles and re-hydrate the skin.