Tours and Programmes in Mexico City
Immerse yourself in the culture of Mexico through the tours and programmes offered by Four Seasons Hotel México City, D.F.
In the nation’s vibrant capital, Four Seasons Hotel México, D.F. offers a full slate of fascinating tours of the city—and beyond.
Daylong tours let you experience art, history, culture and the diverse architecture and scenery of Mexico:
- For history lovers, the five-hour Teotihuacan Pyramids tour takes you to Mexico’s most popular archaeological site and can be coupled with a visit to the Monastery of Acolman or the Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe.
- The 10-hour Cuernavaca-Taxco tour takes in colonial architecture, an amazing art collection and the nation’s silver capital.
- Explore Mexico’s Spanish roots in Puebla during an eight-hour tour to the “city of tiles,” known for its handmade Talavera tile and pottery.
- Browse religious artefacts from Mexico’s Baroque era or delve into Mayan culture on the six-hour Tepozotlan-Tula tour.
Shorter tours around the city allow guests to drink in the wonders of the City of Palaces.
- Satisfy your love of history on the National Museum of Anthropology and Chapultepec Castle tour.
- Get to know the city’s most impressive sites on the City Tour, which includes Constitutional Square, the National Palace, the Metropolitan Cathedral and excavations of the main Aztec temple.
- Two of Mexico City’s most eclectic and exciting neighbourhoods beckon in the South of the City tour, which takes you through Coyoacan and San Angel.
- Travel back in time on the Xochimilco (Floating Gardens) and Dolores Olmedo Museum tour, which give a taste of the city’s “tamed wilderness” and the works of the fierce lovers and artists, Frida Kahlo and Diego Rivera.
- The Art Tour Downtown visits five museums whose buildings are as impressive as the art collections inside them.
More experiences are on the horizon as well. The Hotel is preparing two new tours—a Lucha Libre experience and a tour of Local Designers’ Shops. Contact the Concierge for more details.
Still haven’t found the exact experience you want? Not to worry. The Hotel also organises one-of-a-kind tours for guests, tailored to their particular interests and tastes. A 28-day tour of Mexico’s World Heritage sites? A 10-day trek along the ancient Silver Route? A tour of buildings designed by Pritzker Prize–winning architect Luis Barragan? It can be done! Contact the Concierge to put together your dream tour.