Go Around the World by Private Jet, September 14–October 5
We’re live blogging our adventures from Seattle to Tokyo and beyond.
It’s the final boarding call for our tour around the globe. Join us September 14 to October 5 as we travel to nine of the world’s most fascinating destinations, and you’ll receive insider travel tips from on-board contributors along the way.
For the third time, a Boeing 757 jet will carry 56 passengers on the trip of a lifetime. From the turquoise lagoons of the Maldives to the ornate architecture of St Petersburg, travellers will experience full cultural immersion while enjoying the first-class comfort of Four Seasons, both in the air and on the ground.
In addition to dining on freshly prepared gourmet meals created by on-board Four Seasons chef Kerry Sear, guests will have direct access to expert service and advice from Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver Chef Concierge Bertine Hage. And when she’s not busy customizing extraordinary experiences for those aboard the jet, Hage will offer Four Seasons Magazine exclusive glimpses inside the Around the World journey.
So hop aboard and be a part of the adventure. Who knows, you may find inspiration for the dream vacation you’ve been waiting for.
Mark your calendar with this year’s 22-day itinerary:
- Seattle, Washington: September 14–15
- Tokyo, Japan: September 16–18
- Hangzhou, China: September 19–20
- Shanghai, China: September 21–22
- Maldives: September 22–26
- Istanbul, Turkey: September 27–28
- St Petersburg, Russia: September 29–October 1
- Marrakech, Morocco: October 2–October 3
- New York City, New York: October 4–October 5